Luckily I found a cute (and super cheap :) fairy costume for Halloween. Unluckily, Milan has a pretty bad ear infection and high temperature :( She's had some intermittent times of feeling better today so we snapped a few pics.
We also trick-or-treated to a couple of houses. She liked ringing the doorbell at the first house and then someone was dressed in a scary costume at the second house and that was the end of trick or treating. We hope everyone had a Happy Halloween! I'm already excited for Milan to enjoy the festivities more next year :)
4 comments:
She is so adorable! I hope we get to see you guys soon!
Milan makes one cute fairy!
We also had problems with trick-or-treating after a scary house. Luckily for us, a quick piece of candy and we were off again.
She makes a cute fairy. Sorry to hear she was sick on Halloween, what a bummer!
She looked super cute in her little costumes. I kinda bummed that I missed out on Halloween in Rock Springs. I had a really good birthday. It started out kinda crapy, because I was home alone like most of the day, and Matt wasn't going to come home for two more days, but then I had a ton of my family over and we all ate good food and my mom made me a peach pie, then Matt surprised me with a new jeep at like 10:00 that night. It was really sweet. Anyway I wanted to ask you if Renee has found out what she is having yet. I've been thinking about her and I didn't really want to call and just ask her that. Anyway hope you guys have a good week, and maybe we'll see you for around Thanksgiving time!
Post a Comment