Wednesday, May 7, 2008

YEA for Spring!

We are having gorgeous weather and LOVING IT! Our little family has been going for lots of walks. Milan has a couple of transportation options....sometimes we take the stroller for our long walks or morning walks (so Milan can bundle up) and sometimes we push her in her little car and we know she loves it because she turns around just to give Dave and I a big smile. We have also be swimming at the rec center (here's some pictures of Milan showing off her cute little body beforehand.)


We are working on our yard (hopefully it'll be done in the next couple of weeks); we are so lucky to live in a great neighborhood with great friends nearby where we like to go play.......

We are done with teething for now; the teething tablets have been downgraded from lifesaver to fun rattle.

Yea for having a happy Milan again......

3 comments:

Cass said...

I love the little belly that gets modeled with that swimming suit.

SeƱora Daiana said...

She is so cute. I can't wait to see Leila at that age. I love that summer is almost here.

Julie M. said...

She's so adorable! I'm glad that we can finally go outdoors! HOORAY! We hear you are going to Kristin's wedding? Give them all a hug for us!