Thursday, May 22, 2008

A Visit from Grandma and Grandpa Scott

Grandma and Grandpa Scott came to visit last week and we all had a great time! Milan was completely spoiled and loved every minute of it! Here's Milan trying out her new bubble mower inside.....she is still working on her speed so that she can actually generate bubbles.....




Every night, Milan would stay up until at least 11:00 pm in a state of exhausted delirium. Her favorite game was hiding behind the coffee table and playing peek-a-boo with all of us. Here is a picture of an exhausted Milan fighting to stay awake because she is having so much fun and basking in all the attention.



Last weekend, we all went to a wedding in Salt Lake City and couldn't resist taking pictures of Milan in her cute dress.







I know Milan enjoyed playing with her grandparents. Dave had a great time fishing with his dad. I loved having extra time and extra help....I worked out every day, didn't cook dinner all week, went shopping by myself, had a girl's day complete with lunch, a pedicure, and movie, and took a shower all by myself every day :). Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Scott for visiting!

2 comments:

Paige said...

It was really fun seeing you. I wish we would of had more time to visit. You have such a cute family.

Maryann said...

Milan is absolutely ADORABLE! I can't believe how big she is getting!