Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Momentos from Tuesday.......


Here's Milan posing in front of all the closed doors.....I block off the bathroom because she likes to play with the toilet and the office because she likes to eat all the paper she can find.




We did get an early start on getting dressed this morning because we went to the gym bright and early, but I didn't get a chance to do her hair until later. Look at those elbow dimples.......SO CUTE!

Looks like the Little People I bought her are a big hit! She just got them today and she has been carrying her new toys all around the house. I didn't win my vintage Little People Farm on Ebay the first time around so I found some new options (cross your fingers :)
Yea for Little People!!!

4 comments:

Paige said...

My mom has some of the vintage little people. Kenny loved playing with them when he was little. I never thought to look on ebay. I should get some for Jaxon.

Julie M. said...

I totally love the vintage sets better! They are so much cuter! I bought some of the new ones off Craigslist! What a deal! :)

Julie M. said...

P.S. Email me your address!

Laura said...

Wow! Milan has gorgeous eyes! I love them.