This week Dave is in Casper training for his new job (He accepted a new opportunity with CAT; it was a tough decision but in the end CAT offered some benefits that we could not pass up.) I told Dave that I would try to blog every day and brighten his day with some cute pictures. Since I'm not planning on cooking a single meal this week, I should have some extra time for blogging :)
Milan and I went with some friends to the library to see the Cat in the Hat......Milan enjoyed the story, but the other things like 'Musical Chairs' were a little over her head so we found some fun toys to play with. The Rock Springs library has a GREAT kid's section and we are excited to go back!

The tugboat was a pretty competitive toy; after all the bigger kids gave up, Milan hopped in and had a blast rocking it back and forth. I can't believe how fast my little girl is growing up! She dances when music comes on, sings in the car when I am rocking out to the radio, shakes her head back and forth when we tell her "no" although she doesn't usually stop what she is doing, speed-crawls to the kitchen when she hears the dishwasher or fridge open and the best part is that she climbs in our laps when she wants cuddle-time. She's amazing and I love her SO SO SO much!
Play time at the library can make a little girl hungry! (I still haven't figured out where the other sock is......)
1 comment:
Which library in Rock Springs do you go to? The one behind the mall or the one on C Street?
We love the one on C Street. We try to go there whenever we are in town.
Post a Comment