Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Standing Tall

Now that Milan has mastered crawling, she has been working on pulling herself up to standing. Unfortunately, she does not like to make these attempts on the soft plush couch where she would fall a short distance to carpet. Instead, she likes to try her new skills on the chairs at the bar, the toilet, the moveable dishwasher rack, and her high chair......these things are all over tile and some are prone to falling over with Milan's weight. So I spend my day following her around the house and trying to keep her safe. (She's pretty cute so I don't mind :)
Here she is cruising around........

Standing on the chair at the bar.......


Standing on my leg! Milan loves to crawl over to me and Dave and climb all over us......we love it!


1 comment:

Cass said...

Isn't blogging great! You get to share all these wonderful things about your world (since really that's what kids are your whole world)! I'm glad you getting into it. Your girl is just moving right along those milestones. It's always reassuring. She is a doll.