Amanda, I am so darn glad you are blogging. How is Wyoming? Your girl is BEAUTIFUL. She is one of the cutest babies I have ever seen! (and I am not just saying that to be nice)So how is life? Are you working or loving the full time mom bit? I am so glad you touched base I have been curious what you've been up to. Stay in touch!
She's SO cute! I love it! I'm glad you are blogging. I can't get enough of that Milan girl! :) Sorry we didn't stop. Our girls were crazy and we didn't want to intrude. We stopped in Cheyenne for the night. Hope to see you "around"!
I can't believe how big Milan is. She seems so much more grown up since Christmas. As soon as the weather and roads improve we're going to have to get together again! Glenda
We are still in Utah. We couldn't get our home sold in the Market. So Shawn changed careers instead of location. He is in the Satellite business now he mostly works with Dish Network but he can do Direct TV also. His enjoying it and the prospects are huge so he'll probably never go back to building. I'm glad you are loving staying at home. It's great. I'm getting a little cabin fever because of the weather and roating cold but it's fabulous.
5 comments:
Those are the cutest pictures I've ever seen!! SO glad you started a blog. Please visit soon!
Amanda,
I am so darn glad you are blogging. How is Wyoming? Your girl is BEAUTIFUL. She is one of the cutest babies I have ever seen! (and I am not just saying that to be nice)So how is life? Are you working or loving the full time mom bit? I am so glad you touched base I have been curious what you've been up to. Stay in touch!
She's SO cute! I love it! I'm glad you are blogging. I can't get enough of that Milan girl! :) Sorry we didn't stop. Our girls were crazy and we didn't want to intrude. We stopped in Cheyenne for the night. Hope to see you "around"!
I can't believe how big Milan is. She seems so much more grown up since Christmas. As soon as the weather and roads improve we're going to have to get together again!
Glenda
We are still in Utah. We couldn't get our home sold in the Market. So Shawn changed careers instead of location. He is in the Satellite business now he mostly works with Dish Network but he can do Direct TV also. His enjoying it and the prospects are huge so he'll probably never go back to building. I'm glad you are loving staying at home. It's great. I'm getting a little cabin fever because of the weather and roating cold but it's fabulous.
Post a Comment