Friday, February 22, 2008

Already LOVES shopping

Milan and I went grocery shopping today, which is pretty common as it seems like we always need something from the store. Milan has been sitting in the "big girl seat" in the front of the cart for about a month now and she LOVES shopping. She spends her time looking around at people; if someone looks at her then she smiles back at them and if somebody does not look at her then she bounces up and down and excitedly squeals "eh, eh" until they look at her so she can smile at them too.

Here's some pictures from last weekend.....Milan's rocker-glider totally shattered while I was rocking with her so we went to the furniture store the next day and bought a new rocker-recliner. While in the furniture store, Milan was not content being held and contained so I took some pictures of her exploring the store.



My new chair is in the nursery and I love it........it's big, plush, and SO COMFY! Milan doesn't need to be rocked anymore, but I love to rock her to sleep then recline the chair and take a nap with her......she used to take naps with Dave and I.....now when we bring her to bed, she likes to climb over us and poke at our eyes.....not exactly relaxing......so I like to sneak in a nap and some Milan-cuddle-time :).

1 comment:

Laura said...

I love that story about Milan at the store. She's so adorable!

In answer to your questions, we live in a totally ghetto apartment in the culdesac behind Smith's. Neither of us are from Green River, but we've lived here for 17 months now. Wow! Times flies! I am liking Green River, but I'm not so sure about the weather this winter. Yuck!