Thursday, July 25, 2019

Bear Lake

Most years, we get to enjoy Dave's Aunt Glenda's house in Bear Lake and it is always a highlight for my girls.  The house is just like she left it when she was raising her kids there so my girls love all the old toys and extra-stretchy trampoline in the front yard.  Of course, the lake is always a hit too.  

This year, we invited the Martins, Redds, and Torlands to join us throughout the long weekend so it was basically a party every day (especially for Eden and Cora who had lots of friends their age.)  To make our weekend complete, we hit up Zip's for shakes and did the Minetonka Cave Tour where I got to pack Indie up and down 444 stair to maximize my workout.    

After our long weekend, Dave headed back to Cheyenne, but the girls and I kept going west.  I figured that since we were going to be 1/4 of the way to the Oregon Coast, we might as well keep going.  












No comments: