Well, throwing is obviously still a thing.
Good thing she's cute though!
We put together a counting game that ended in a hug every single time. Counting is hit or miss, but the hugs were spot on.
Ready, set, go.....
Cora wanted a picture of her special ice cream cone and I was all in.
We had a bit of a blizzard, 2 snow days, and some fun snow drifts.
The older girls played outside for quite a while, but Indie preferred her snow at the heated table.
While other people were grabbing groceries and other emergency supplies for the blizzard, I ran to Lowe's and picked up some deep blue/green paint. Milan, Eden, and I love it. Cora thinks it's too blue and Dave thinks it's a waste of wainscoting haha.
Indie pretended to want a hug, but made a quick grab for the phone. She's a clever one and tries the same tactics at Milan's volleyball games. She knows I won't let her run wild so she pretends to make friends with strangers, sit in their laps, then uses the first opportunity to run away.
Remodeled the kitchen with new appliances. It seemed like a great idea until I realized the ice cream just became accessible to a certain little fan.
Cora LOVED St. Patrick's Day! Even though she wasn't able to catch a very desired leprechaun, they did leave some candy. Plus she got to wear her cute dress and switch her earrings for the first time.
Love when this lady pretends to fall asleep with fake snoring and everything.
Baby chicks, round 2. This is my chick, Survivor. Sad story, but this chick is sweet.



No comments:
Post a Comment