Last Friday we had some beautiful weather so I knew that I wanted to pull the kids from school and spend some time together. Initially we planned on skiing, but that's a hard one to pull off without advance planning. That was a bummer, but decided to spend the day in Fort Collins and it was a hit! A trip to the farm, Cafe Rio for lunch, a frozen hike around Horsetooth Falls (we had to turn around early because the ground was so slippery, I promised the girls we would go back, BUT there was a Mountain Lion attack on a runner on the same trail 2 days later so we'll have to see about that one). We ended the day at a park we had heard was fun, and it was. Twin Silos Park was a massive playground packed with kids and tall slides so we partied till sunset and are definitely planning to head back there!
No comments:
Post a Comment