Eden's post about her birthday (dictated by mom):
We celebrated my birthday in lots of different ways. Mom and I went on a date to Target and I picked out a huge pillow, gum packs, an LOL and a charm bracelet. We also stopped by Arby's to have lunch, but I didn't really eat anything because I didn't feel so hot. On my actual birthday, we went to Cold Stone with the Redds. I got Cotton Candy Ice Cream with cone pieces, I barely finished it, but it was yummy! I got to take cupcakes to school to share with my class the next day. I picked out vanilla and chocolate and had lots of vanilla ones left over so we brought them to gymnastics to share with our friends there. The fun kept coming with cards and gifts in the mail for weeks afterwards. I have a gift card to Target and 30 bucks from Grandma Kat!
I like being 9 because I feel taller. Miss Parker is my teacher this year, Laney is my best friend, and my favorite part about third grade is getting suckers from picking up trash. I love going to reading group because I get to read my own book. I was the second one to get to ten points on my reading tests so I picked out a squishy from the prize bucket. Every third Wednesday, I get to go to student council and plan fundraisers and I'm pretty excited about doing Boo-grams soon. At recess, the boys like to chase us and I play on the monkey bars.





No comments:
Post a Comment