I don't know how I have missed updating about Miss Indie because she is doing so great! She is TALKING!! She has some great little words like book, ball, out, high-five, up, stop, all-done and has said tons of other words less consistently. I am seriously sooooo excited about her desire to talk and the effort she is making to get it done! She also loves to dance around the living room (spin in circles until she gets dizzy and falls over), sing "If You're Happy and You Know It," bang the cabinets, take clothes out of dressers, play catch, give people high-fives, and keep us on our toes every minute that she's awake. And, did I mention that she's talking??! Tuesday, October 24, 2017
Indie- 22 Months
I don't know how I have missed updating about Miss Indie because she is doing so great! She is TALKING!! She has some great little words like book, ball, out, high-five, up, stop, all-done and has said tons of other words less consistently. I am seriously sooooo excited about her desire to talk and the effort she is making to get it done! She also loves to dance around the living room (spin in circles until she gets dizzy and falls over), sing "If You're Happy and You Know It," bang the cabinets, take clothes out of dressers, play catch, give people high-fives, and keep us on our toes every minute that she's awake. And, did I mention that she's talking??!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment