Monday, April 3, 2017

Spring?

I have been eagerly waiting for sunny spring days that haven't been coming.  This weekend I decided to stop waiting for the sun and dance in the rain, literally.  You know what?!  50 degrees is pretty dang comfortable with a poofy coat and we have had some fun adventures!  

Friday, I pulled the girls out of school for the Equestrian World Cup.  We had no expectations so it was great when we saw our friends, petted a couple horses, wandered around the kid area, and scored some free ice cream cones at Runza.  After we got home, Dave's friend texted to say that she had seen a couple of kiddos on the news.  Sure enough, Cora was featured in the news segment!  I included a couple of screenshots in this post because I know Cora will want to see those again!  

Saturday was the zoo with dad and Sunday was a fun hike on a nearby trail.  Both of those outings were the perfect way to run around and explore.  I'm so glad we embraced this weekend for some quality family adventures.     

 












No comments: