The thunder is rolling outside and tomorrow's school has been cancelled for projected snow so I can't help longing for yesterday when we spent the day enjoying the beautiful sunshine.
We haven't been able to attend Mudpies since Cora switched to morning preschool so this week off of school was the perfect opportunity. I had to reschedule Indie's EI physical therapist, but she totally understood the value of giving Cora a day of adventuring. Cora was so excited she was ready to walk out the door before Mudpies even started so we used the extra time to walk around. We spotted a log area and went to work on a house and fire pit complete with surround seating. Cora was a great little builder then decided management was more her style as she directed me where to haul the wood. Cora and I had a lot of fun together and Indie was content spinning around in the leaves and waving sticks around.
After our morning adventures, Cora crafted at Mudpies then I took her out for a chocolate milk shake to make this a memorable mommy date.
No comments:
Post a Comment