Milan is quite the amazing little lady! She is a great little reader, responsible helper with her sisters, peacemaker around this house, and creative little diva with her own sense of style. She helped me at a recent photo shoot where I snapped these shots.
I asked Milan her favorites then she told me all about her birthday fun:
Food: Chocolate
Drink: I don't know
Animal: I'd say, I like dolphins
Show: shrugs her shoulders
Movie: Popeye
Game: Monopoly
Things to Make: Cookies
Things to Wear: Shorts and tank top
Friend: Sophia, Maddie, Jada, Cece, Kylie
Place: Adventureland
Song: Welcome to New York by Taylor Swift
Restaurant: Applebees
Thing to do as a Family: Go to the movies
Activity: Hang out with friends
We planned a camping slumber party and invited my 5 besties (all those people on the friend list). I came up with an idea for doing campfire cupcakes with pretzels for logs and orange frosting for fire. They were super cute and really yummy! My friends showed up and we were going to roast hot dogs, but it was really hot, so we microwaved them. Then we got to open presents. My favorite presents were my roller skates and the towel, cup, sunglasses, and chocolate bar from Sophia. We got to play a new game from Maddie, called Mustache Smash and shoot my pink bee bee gun in the backyard. Kylee hit the target 12 times! After it got dark, we got to roast marshmallows and capture fireflies. Then we partied downstairs until 2 o clock in the morning! Jada fell asleep first but the rest of us stayed up until mama came down and said "shoosh." The next morning, we woke up early because Eden and Cora came downstairs. Then we all had breakfast and built fairy houses. After everyone went home, Sophia came with us to lunch and the splash pad. We even got to meet Cece and Maddie there too!



No comments:
Post a Comment