Cora is my little pal during the day and she is such a joy to hang out with. She keeps me smiling with her cute comments and little girl voice. She is getting more stubborn and tries to do whatever she wants even after I tell her no. We are working on that. She loves playing with her sisters "Wa-wan" and "E-en bug." She is very excited whenever she sees her friends Tori and Kelsey and often greets them with a hug. Her favorite toys are Polly Pockets, My Little Ponies, Barbies, and Legos. When she and I are playing together, she loves to do puzzles and play games. Sometimes she asks me to tickle her and her most ticklish spot is her neck. She also loves when I smell her feet and say "stinky feet!" Sometimes, she helps me with chores around the house. She likes to stay up late getting drinks, special toys, and sitting with dad whenever he is home. That tendency leads to some funny nap times (sleeping seems to be a reoccurring theme in these pictures.) My phone pictures are not the best quality, but some moments are just too cute not to photograph.
Cora loves putting library books in the slot and the librarians think she is pretty adorable.
She put away dad's socks and told him all about it 5 hours later. I wish I was that excited about laundry!
"I has baby socks, you has mama socks!"




.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment