Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Valentine's Day

I did Valentine's Pictures of my girls last year and loved how they turned out so I made it a priority again this year.  We woke up to a super snowy day so I decided it would be perfect.  I got the girls dressed then loaded up in the car, but my car was not interested in leaving the driveway.  So we found a plan B and just did pictures in the back alley. I took each girl into the backyard for about 5 minutes and love some of our shots!  

We did heart mailboxes again this year for the month of February and the girls loved waking up to fun surprises most mornings.  Eden was sure to remind me every night so I wouldn't forget.  

Friday, we did Milan's class party.  I am the room mom so this party we did ice cream sundaes, Hershey Kiss Memory, "stained glass" art craft, and a fun Musical Hearts game.  

Milan made her own Valentines out of black card stock, foam hearts, and feathers and was very proud of her creations.  

We also celebrated with a Red Family Dinner with heart pizza, red jello, strawberries, and a special drink with ice cream, cherry pop and licorice straws.  

Dave and I even got to go on a date a week later complete with door opening and red roses :).  








No comments: