Milan and I went shopping for her picture outfit and decided on super tight skinny jeans (her request) and this cute yellow tank top we both liked. Milan wanted her pictures to be downtown Denver, but settled for downtown Brighton since I had to take the other girls and wanted to be able to keep track of them easier. After a little while, Milan started making up her own poses and we just went with that. At the very end, I set the timer on my camera so we could get a picture together. We had a very cute photo-bomber in the very last picture.
Wednesday, June 4, 2014
Milan's 7 Year Old Pictures
I might be a little biased, but I have a stunning 7 year-old. She seems to have grown up so much this year, especially when I look at her 6 year old pictures. Milan is such a wonderful helper and can be a great example for her sisters. She has an amazing sense of humor and I love having real conversations with her. She is very social and loves her friends. She is tender-hearted and still sad about leaving her Laramie friends so I am very excited for her surprise birthday party in Wyoming on Friday (yay, go me!)
Milan and I went shopping for her picture outfit and decided on super tight skinny jeans (her request) and this cute yellow tank top we both liked. Milan wanted her pictures to be downtown Denver, but settled for downtown Brighton since I had to take the other girls and wanted to be able to keep track of them easier. After a little while, Milan started making up her own poses and we just went with that. At the very end, I set the timer on my camera so we could get a picture together. We had a very cute photo-bomber in the very last picture.
Milan and I went shopping for her picture outfit and decided on super tight skinny jeans (her request) and this cute yellow tank top we both liked. Milan wanted her pictures to be downtown Denver, but settled for downtown Brighton since I had to take the other girls and wanted to be able to keep track of them easier. After a little while, Milan started making up her own poses and we just went with that. At the very end, I set the timer on my camera so we could get a picture together. We had a very cute photo-bomber in the very last picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment