Milan has met a great group of 1st grade friends. The seem to have relatively little drama and they are all really nice girls. We are moving at the end of the week and I know Milan will have no problem making new friends in Brighton, Colorado, but she is pretty devastated about leaving her BFFs. We had a late night party on Friday as one last hurrah! We made pizzas, decorated paper crowns, watched Brave, and just hung out with some little girl silliness! During the party, Milan said, "I will remember this forever."
Speaking of late nights....every couple of weeks, we have a fun girl's night at Chilis. I always tell Dave that I'm going to pop in for about an hour then have so much fun that I stay until 11:30 (even though Chili's closes at 11 and they are putting up chairs by the time we go.) This was my last girl's night. Here's a pretty bad phone picture, but ah well, you get the idea.
We have met amazing people in Laramie!

1 comment:
HAHA! Yay! I can read your blog now!! By the way - miss you!
Post a Comment