Monday, November 18, 2013

Denver

Dave was invited to interview at University of Colorado Dental School on Saturday so we decided to make a weekend out of it!  While Dave was interviewing, the girls and I went to the Children's Museum for 7 hours!  Yep, 7 hours!  We explored every inch of the museum and enjoyed the playground in the beautiful weather.  











We finished off the day in a hotel, which the girls thought was awesome.  Well until it was time for bed, then none of us slept so well.  Finished off our trip with a little house hunting (we are likely moving to Fort Lupton, CO next month so Dave can work before dental school starts next fall), some shopping, playing, and Cafe Rio!

When I took Eden shopping for some new clothes since she has sprouted up lately, I told her we were buying shirts to cover her belly.  She told me, "I like these shirts, my bewwy needs air."

1 comment:

Patty Sue Martin said...

Ha ha I like that my belly needs air!