Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Horseback Riding

Milan told me that she is over horses and her new thing is cowgirls!! That was no surprise to hear....she is obsessed with horses!  She loves to watch Horseland and read books about horses.  We were lucky to have an opportunity to go horseback riding tonight and Milan LOVED it!  She rode this little guy, named Pete, the entire night.  When she first got on, I tried to help her, but she said that she already read about how to get on a horse. (It turns out that I have a lot to learn about horses!  A 12 year old girl thought I was ready to handle my own reigns...I almost got thrown off so I guess I wasn't :)) 


Eden loved the idea of horseback riding, but she was a little nervous about taking her turn.  When she got used to it, she said, "mom, I am being so brave!"  I am so proud of this little lady!


No comments: