Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Eden

Back before I had kids, I had big plans about how I was going to parent.  I was pretty sure that my girls would be dressed cute with stylish hair every day.  Well, Eden totally disagrees with that ideal!  She insists on wearing dress up every day.   And, well, I just don't care enough to fight her on it.  So, Eden wears her pink taleda (leotard) or Minnie Mouse Costume everywhere we go.  The other day, Mrs. Wrhel, Eden's preschool teacher told me she was glad to see that Eden has a distinct little personality.  Me too.  I sure love this little character!
 Oh, and for the hair, Eden usually wants a Jetta (ponytail- named after Jetta on Clifford who wears a ponytail, obviously.)


At the end of January, Eden's preschool did a program about Snowflakes.  Eden bravely went on stage, then stood there without singing a single word.  It was so cute!
Eden's first time writing her name!
 
 Last week, Eden and I went on a date to the Slade School Carnival.  She used her tickets to play a couple of games, buy pop at the food court, and get a bunny face on her cheek!  It was a great time with this little lady!
During the day, these two little girls get to hang out.  Eden is still a little strong with Cora (i.e. lays her full body on top of Cora who of course can't move.)  Eden really loves Cora and they have some fun times.  
P.S. Eden is wearing jeans in this picture, but of course her "taleda" is on underneath so she could still be pretty!

No comments: