It has started to feel like fall with cooler temps in the mornings and evenings. I don't mind fall, but I am not ready to end summer so we are enjoying every last minute!
We spent some time at the Albany County fair checking out the animals. Milan thinks she wants to join 4H when she is 8 and raise a bunny. Eden thinks that they should have monkeys at the fair.
We visited Arts in the Park where we visited some llamas, made necklaces, and listened to music. Milan really wanted to dance, but it wasn't really that kind of music.
Milan also got her face painted, but then ran through the splash pad so it was short-lived. Good thing I got a picture!
Milan was invited to a fun mini-golfing party. While Milan was golfing with her friends, I spent some special time with Eden. She loved to hit the ball once per hole, then she picked it up and moved on to the next spot.
We hit up school lunch a couple of times a week. I'm not sure how much the girls really eat, but they like running around the gym with their friends afterwards :)
Of course, we are spending as much time as possible playing at the park and swimming on warm days.
Eden's favorite park activity is eating snacks!
Eden still takes a nap every afternoon so the whole family gets some downtime. I love having a chance to spend time with Milan, get some stuff done, and sneak away for a little nap with Cora.
Here we are enjoying a beautiful evening at Ivinsion Mansion....the girls snapped a couple of pictures, then ran around playing.



No comments:
Post a Comment