The past 2 1/2 weeks have been wonderful with little miss Cora! Dave has been home so we have really been enjoying family time. I am definitely taking advantage of midday naps until he leaves for work in North Dakota in a couple of weeks. It is an understatement to say that Cora is quite adored. The girls shower her with attention whenever they get a chance. They're not the only ones.....I hold her and snuggle her every night while she's sleeping. I just love to watch her little face and play with her dark hair....eek, she is just so dang cute!
Here is a photo overload from the past couple of weeks.....
Eden is quite smitten with Cora. We have to constantly remind her to be soft....I think she just gets so excited that she forgets. She usually holds her for a couple of minutes, then she's done and moves on to something else. Eden has also worn this awesome night dress 80% of the time....we have been hanging out at home so this is her outfit of choice.
Our little Cora burrito. This is exactly how she sleeps in our room.
Snuggle time with daddy.
Look at this cute little face.
Smiles. They kind of melt my heart!
Sisters.
Milan took her for Show and Tell when she was 1 1/2 weeks old. Milan was a very proud big sister!
Cora's pretty eyes. I'm very curious to see what color her eyes will be.
Some pretty flowers from my mom.
We spend a lot of time snuggling in the comfy rocking chair. I don't really get anything done, but I'm okay with that.
This was a major accomplishment! I had myself and all three girls ready for 9:00 church. I even had a couple of minutes to spare for a picture!
Cute smiles.
Girl time!
Daddy fed Cora the bottle today....Milan and Eden were so excited to watch her eat and of course get some holding time!


1 comment:
All of your pics are so so cute! Ilove that Milan took cora to school that is adorable. You look amazing by the way!
Post a Comment