Sunday, November 20, 2011

November

To be honest, I have a hard time transitioning into November and the cold weather that it brings.  I have finally embraced winter and we are making the best of it.....play dates, library time, preschool, getting creative inside, and looking forward to our upcoming adventures.

We combined food coloring and shaving cream for a super fun bath time!  I refilled the tub several times and finally pulled them out for bedtime.  We will definitely be doing this again!
Eden and daddy found a new way to play Elefun.....the elephant trunk is supposed to shoot butterflies into the air, but Eden loved the butterflies flying into her face!
Here's Milan sporting her Burger King crown.  (Dave and I are looking forward to the day that eating out does not involve a Play Place.)  For now, we eat fries at sticky tables and the girls love it!
Just playing.
 Even better, playing together :)
Eden has decided that she loves dress-up just like her big sister.  It's great because we have a TON!
How cute are these girls?!?!  Grandma Kat sent these great dresses and I think they are adorable!

1 comment:

Wiley Coyote said...

Super cute! They're getting so big!