Saturday, June 18, 2011

Milan's Birthday (Part 1)

Milan had an extra-special birthday this year starting with a sleepover at Grandma Kat's house.  She woke up at 5:00 am after only 6 hours of sleep and told Grandma Kat, "I'm 4 today!  She was super excited about the birthday balloons, decorations, and presents!  Good thing I decorated the night before since I totally didn't anticipate such an early wake-up.
Grandma Kat set up all her dolls (which is apparently quite a few) for the birthday party. 
Milan only asked for a pair of Crocs for her birthday so she was a pretty happy camper when she opened them up :). 

And, I couldn't resist getting her this Fancy Nancy doll. 
Flower cupcakes. 

 Eden's morning look is always priceless.  She was super obviously excited to have a cupcake for breakfast!
My girls.  (Well, minus the rest of Eden's head.) 
 In the afternoon, we flew to California (for great-grandpa's funeral) and met up with tons of family.

We ate dinner with a bunch of Dave's cousins who all sang "Happy Birthday" at Milan's request.  She also got to run around with a bunch of kids, play on escalators, feed some big Coy Fish, hang out with grandma and grandpa and pretty much live it up 4-year-old-style.




Day 1 of Milan's birthday extravaganza was a hit!

No comments: