Sunday, March 13, 2011

Entertainment

I'm always surprised what my kids find and end up loving.  We dug out an old Princess camp chair from the garage and the girls could not get enough of it.  Of course, I had to run down to Wal-mart the same day and get a similar chair for Eden.  They love them!  They watch shows, play games, sit there laughing for no reason, and once in a while I give them a special treat and let them eat a snack in their chairs (one perk of renting, I could care less about the 20 year old carpet :). 

Milan's friend Brooklyn taught Milan how to carry Eden.  It is now one of their favorite games!  Milan thinks she's pretty strong and for some reason Eden loves it even though most of her landings are pretty hard. 
Grandma and grandpa Scott sent us a videophone and girls like visiting with their grandparents. Milan's usually a little chatterbox about her day and likes to read stories over the phone.  Eden loves to see her own image on the phone and say "baby" over and over. 
I got Milan some super cute rain boots and she thought it was pretty neat that we were all wearing boots. 
Eden is pretty entertained by her yogurt every morning.  Every time she drops some, she says "uh-oh," but then rubs is all around and makes designs.  (I'm not super entertained by the mess or laundry, but oh well :)

No comments: