I thought the winters in Rock Springs were cold, but it turns out that Laramie is even colder! So, we have been staying inside, enjoying 70 degree temperatures, and playing lots!
We build a lot of trains; Edenzilla usually comes and tries to crawl over the track but usually misses and crushes our track so we rebuild. Eden and I played trains by ourselves while Milan was at preschool and she was fascinated by the tunnel. So cute!
Hugs!
We broke out Twister last night.
Milan and I do a lot of coloring. Sometimes Eden likes to sit in her high chair and pretend she's coloring too.
This morning, I helped Milan write her letter to Santa. She wants a dollhouse and a scooter-bike (which I think is a lot like a bike). I think the bases are covered as long as she doesn't change her mind at the last minute. I think we're all pretty excited for Christmas and our month long vacation!
Here's Milan little signature!
1 comment:
Wow she is doing well at writing! Dayton can only do an "O" imagine that... lol any ways I am glad that you will be having a very long Christmas vacation! Enjoy!
Post a Comment