Monday, September 27, 2010

ScHoOL DayS

Preschool is in full swing and so far so good.  I think 5 days a week might be a tad much.....there have been a couple of days where she protested for a couple of minutes about going....of course she loved it once we were there.  I've volunteered in her class a couple of times....mostly so I can see what they do since Milan is weirdly quiet about preschool.  It turns out that they do a lot of really great stuff and Milan is learning a ton!

Here's our other student on his lunch break.  This one does A LOT of studying, but is always excited for the picnic lunches that Eden and I bring to campus.  Eden is apparently very serious about her Cheetos in this picture. 

FYI....pushing a stroller with kids through campus tends to attract some attention.....they must not be used to seeing us old people :)

1 comment:

derek and michelle said...

Glad school is going well. Milan is so cute in her school clothes.