Wednesday, September 1, 2010

First Day of Preschool

Milan is growing up WAY to FAST!  I dropped her off at her first day of preschool yesterday.  Some of the other kids were crying and almost everyone was hanging out with their parents.  Milan just marched right into her classroom and when I asked her if she wanted me to say, she just said, "no."  Of course, Milan has been talking about preschool for a year now so I should have been prepared.   Look how grown up my little girl looks! 
I had heard a couple of people rave about this preschool, but it was already full when we moved here.  It was sheer luck that we were visiting with the teacher when she got a cancellation phone call from one of her students.  After we were signed up, I realized that it is every day for 3 hours....I'm going to miss Milan but I know she'll have a great time!

1 comment:

Señora Daiana said...

She is soo cute!!! Hows everything with you guys?? It looks like you guys have been having a fun summer.