My friends Melinda and Jen put together a little lunch this afternoon. They are going on a fun family vacation to Lake Powell so I won't see them again before we move to Laramie. It's a little sad to start saying goodbye to friends, but mostly I'm thankful to have met such great friends here!
5 comments:
Sorry I had to miss the party yesterday. It looks like it was fun!
so good to have seen you one last time. Good luck in school and your new adventure!
Oh man I am so bummed I missed your party! I was camping, but we still have time to hang out before you leave!
Is Caleb that big, or am I that small? Either way, pretty hot picture of all of us!
So sad I couldn't make it to the party. Too much summer fun for me. I'm going to miss you & your cute girls! Good thing we have the internet to keep in touch. Good luck with everything!!!
Post a Comment