Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Wonderful 4th of July

We had a wonderful (but chilly) 4th of July! We went to a yummy bbq and had a great time visiting. Afterwards, we went and watched a pretty sweet fireworks show at a friend's house. Milan had a great time watching the big kids set off fireworks and playing with sparklers.



Eden was pretty tired so we cuddled and watched the fireworks. I'm not sure she was super impressed this year.

Both the kids were pretty tired before the city show even started so we headed home early. What a great night to spend with our little family and friends!

1 comment:

The Christman's said...

I heard that we had some pretty sweet fireworks this year! Looks like your kids were thrilled. :)
So this is my new blog address. I did a dumb thing & change my address so now no one can find me! I amaze myself & my smartness. LOL