Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Happy Birthday

My little girl is turning 3 tomorrow and I can't believe it. She will be super excited to wake up to pink balloons, princess accessories, and bagels for breakfast (they're her favorite!) The hardest part will be waiting until daddy gets home to open presents, but we have a fun day planned so hopefully she will be distracted. We certainly love this nutty little girl! :)


I can't believe how old she looks in this picture!

6 comments:

Emilyjo said...

That is the cutest picture ever!!! Happy Birthday Milan!!!

peckette said...

That picture is sooo cute! I love it!

Liz said...

Happy Birthday Milan!

derek and michelle said...

that is such a cute pic!!

Tarbet Family said...

She is truly a beautiful little girl..watch out boys!

Cass said...

Happy Birthday to your gorgerous little girl. Good luck too, I have found terrible twos were nothing compared to having a three year old.