March 17- Eden's first time in the park swing. She wasn't too sure about it.
March 21- Milan and Eden's first trip to the zoo! It was a beautiful day and we got to see lots of baby animals and spend time with Aunt Marie. Milan's favorite animals were the elephants.
The train was a big hit!
The carousel was an even bigger hit! Milan was pretty excited when it started spinning and her animal started to go up and down. Yep, she pretty much loved it all!
I had to drive to the downtown Wal-Mart and park the truck to pick up these strollers after I realized the zoo rental strollers weren't going to work out....maybe next time we should plan ahead.
Yesterday- the first day I realized that Eden can sit on her own for a while. She so cute and wobbly and always surprised when she falls backward.
In case your wondering about the flash cards all over the floor....this is the bathtub that Milan built.
Tonight- Eden's first ponytail. Milan said she looked sillier than Colby (Grandma Kat's dog that had a bow last time we saw him.) Well, I thought it was pretty darn cute!
2 comments:
Looks like so much fun! Wow you and your sister look so much a like. I was a little tripped out for a minute! I love the little pony tail!
That's funny, You're going to get a very similar post from me, I just looked at Milan in the train pic, then I double took, and wow! Amanda looks a little different! You guys do resemble eachother a lot! Anyway I also wanted to tell you how cute Eden looked in her lil pony tail! Ps....is there an Easter event this Sat?>
Post a Comment