I heart these pictures! I have been dying to get new family pictures ever since Eden became smiley. I had to wait out our various sicknesses and the cold weather....and then yesterday was our day. I asked my friend Becca to come and keep snapping my camera; the whole process from picking up Becca to dropping her back off only took 25minutes (that's all my kids will really tolerate) and I am super happy with the pictures we got. I start my Photoshop class at the college in a week so I'm sure we will be doing this a lot in the future now that the weather is getting nicer.
Way cute! I cant believe it, Ky has the same dress and I was planning on putting her in it for her 2 year old pics. We have the same taste in clothes. lol
Beautiful pictures!! You must have a great camera! Which one is it? I am really craving a much better camera like a DLSR or whatever those are called. They take such clear, beautiful pictures.
7 comments:
Way cute pictures. Your girls are so cute. Hope you don't mind me looking at your blog
I love the setting. I think the last one is my favorite. Super cute pics!
Way cute! I cant believe it, Ky has the same dress and I was planning on putting her in it for her 2 year old pics. We have the same taste in clothes. lol
Love the new pictures! You all look great!
Beautiful pictures!! You must have a great camera! Which one is it? I am really craving a much better camera like a DLSR or whatever those are called. They take such clear, beautiful pictures.
So cute. I need pictures of my little ones so badly!
Your family pics are AMAZING! Makes me want to get ours done.
Post a Comment