Milan has a pretty bad cold, which has pretty much shut us down as far as activities since I don't want to spread the germs to more kids. Oh, and it's freezing outside and a constant 70 degrees in our house so we've been hanging out at home. Today, Milan had her BFFs over for a little playdate (it's ok, they're sick too). They had a great time playing together and I snapped this cute picture when they were in the middle of rearranging ornaments. Milan and J.P. are getting married so I'll save this pic for the wedding slideshow.
.JPG)
I just can't get enough of Edenbug and her cute little smiles....I couldn't even narrow it down to just one picture so here you go....
.JPG)
.JPG)
She started laughing last Thursday and it's stinking adorable...Dave does a funny face that gets her cracking up every time.....if I ever figure out how to get videos off of the video camera then I'll put it on the blog.
1 comment:
yeah for sick friends, we all need something to do when we are stuck at home!
Post a Comment