Monday, September 7, 2009

Eden Elizabeth Scott

I just love this little girl!

10 comments:

Melanee said...

Wow! I cannot believe you chose that name!!! Eden Elizabeth(or Olivia) was THE name I would have chosen had Aaron been a girl. I didn't tell anyone that! It isn't very common, but absolutely beautiful! How crazy!Congratulations!! Lots of Love to your family :)

Liz said...

Amanda she is beautiful!!! I am so happy for you guys. I am glad everything went well and she is healthy. I cant wait to see your new addition to the family! Congratulations again!

SeƱora Daiana said...

She is beautiful. Conrats! You look great. I love her name. I hope all is well with your cute little family.

Paige said...

She is beautiful, and you look wonderful. It makes me really excited to hug and cuddle our own little one soon!

Melissa said...

Awwww!! She is adorable Amanda! Congratulations on your new little girl. I love the name too.

N+M Family said...

Very cute name I would have never thought of that but its way cute.

Cass said...

Congrats!! She is beautiful and you look great. So unfair!

Reed & Melinda Family said...

You both look very beautiful!

Jen said...

Amanda- hello cute skinny pregnant girl- or not so pregnant anymore girl. :) I was just wondering if you had your baby and then I saw your comment on Melinda's blog. Wahoo! Yay for you and your babe. She's a doll!

derek and michelle said...

What a cutie! you look great!