Sunday, July 12, 2009

WATER!!!

This past week was full of parks, splash parks, playing at friends' houses, bbqs, and 2 year old pool parties in our back yard......lots of fun for Milan, but not very productive for me (still have lots of cabinets to paint and time is ticking.) Really, it's been too nice to stay inside......here's some pics of our past week!




So, this one's a little risque, but I strategically photo shopped this picture to make it okay.....too bad I can't keep clothes on this kid :)




4 comments:

Laura said...

My girls love the splash park in GR. But we've never been to the one in RS. Where is it?

Cammie said...

So much water, I almost peed my pants! Save the cabinet painting for those cold lonely months when it's too cold to set foot outside!

Reed & Melinda Family said...

We love the free water parks. Thanks for inviting us Sat. it was fun!

derek and michelle said...

Looks like fun. I love her little yellow bikini.