Sunday, July 5, 2009

Summer Fun!

We have been playing in the sun every chance that we get.
A couple of weeks ago, we got a group of friends together and drug them out to a completely random subdivision 20 minutes out of town....it's neat because they have a little park and a stocked fishing pond for kids and old people. We all had a great time and even caught a couple of tiny fish for the kids!

My poor child.....I made her wear this super nerdy vest.

We told her it was cool and she's too young to know better. Plus, it protects her during these little stunts.....she is fearless around water, but not a real strong swimmer.

Our friends got a real live Bouncy House and invited Milan over for a little play date. She had a blast for about 10 minutes then decided to throw dirt instead.

We go to the spray park practically every day!


Milan loves to run around the outside circle and even dares to get wet once in a while. She loves it and it makes for some easy naptimes :)

3 comments:

Melanee said...

I'm with you on the lifejackets!! If it gives you peace of mind then so be it!

Wiley Coyote said...

Is that a cute belly I see off in the distance? :)

Wiley Coyote said...

I miss days at the spray park!