- Transitioning Milan to a toddler bed. I have been holding on to the crib as long as possible and dreading this transition, but it really has been pretty smooth. Milan goes to bed without any problem and she goes down for naps pretty well when I lay down with her and cuddle (I am forced to take a nap in the middle of the day while cuddling with my little girl, but oh well.)
-We also cleaned out the office/guest bedroom to make room for the new baby's room. We sorted through all the stuff we have been accumulating since high school and moved the keepers downstairs. I organized all the baby stuff and had fun hanging up little Newborn outfits for the new one!
-Tons of yard work.....all that is left for this year is planting trees and shrubs in our beds and hauling in rock.....I will post pictures when that's done.
-Hanging out with Milan and doing all of our normal stuff (parks, walks, tantrums, and more playing.)
This is my public declaration........I will finish two cabinet sections by Friday and will have them all done by the end of the month. Okay, there.....let's see if I can just stick to it!
4 comments:
Okay, When I read the title of your blog, I totally thought you were going to say, "It turns out..... we are having a boy!" But about the cabinets, I'm really willing to watch Milan anytime! I promise, Lizzie loves playing with her. We just got our sand box, no sand yet, and we got a cool new caterpillar sprinkler. So we have new fun things to play with. Just give me a call and she can come over!
You have had a busy summer for sure. It also turns out that trim, closet shelves, doors, and carpet do not finish themselves either....damn!
It is hard to believe that the adorable little girl I see in the pictures could possibly throw a tantrum ;0) That is awesome she is transitioning to a big girl bed so easily. It sure makes things easier. Noah can fully climb in and out of his crib by himself so it is time to get him a new bed too. Just like you, I was holding out for as long as I could but it seems the time has come. Oh well.
Miss you Amanda! I'm sure you'll get the cabinets painted.
Post a Comment