Dave was the official driver and I was the official child entertainer.
I was usually pretty good at my job and Milan was a pretty happy camper for most of the trip (To be honest, there were a lot of Oreos involved)! On our last day of driving, she kept pulling at her car seat, and saying "done?"
Our first day in Florence was sunny and beautiful. The sun is rare on the Oregon coast so we decided to take advantage of the opportunity for Milan's first beach trip.....not a big hit this time.
We visited with my friend Dawn and her little family. It was great to see them and Milan especially loved visiting their farm and petting all the animals.
We also got to visit with my friend Cindy......Dave and I met at her son's first birthday party 8 years ago :). We were able to see a lot of our friends and we loved catching up!
We stayed with Dave's parents and took advantage of some babysitting while we were there.....Dave and I enjoyed some dates and I took a couple of days for shopping (since I'm deprived here in Wyoming.) Milan caught on and wouldn't let me out of her sight while I was home with her. She had a lot of fun with her grandparents (thanks again for the hospitality!).
Milan got excited every time she saw her pop-pa! (Even if we all walked in the house together, she ignored Dave and I for her pop-pa!)
Walking with grand-ma.
Family Picture
The kids (and kids-in-laws)
Our little family
Here we are playing with the miniature horse....Milan was too scared to touch him, but liked to pet him vicariously through me :)
Milan decided she needed to change dad's diaper. After she made him lay down on the floor, she lost interest and left to play with her babies.
All in all a good trip.....of course it is always nice to be home :)
4 comments:
Looks like you had a great time! Love the new short hair. Can't wait to catch up!
We are glad that you are home. Looks like you had fun. That is what I need a little family vacation. Let's get away!
that looks like so much fun! i want a vacation now. Shes so cute.
Hey, Sweet fun trip and cute pictures. All in all I just have to say "Sweet green sweater Dave!" Your wife has good style, and if you picked it out, good for you. I really love dressing up Matt, he has good style to occasionally" Let's play again soon. Talk to ya l8er Scotts!
Post a Comment