Friday, December 26, 2008

My favorites








I had a wonderful photographer in Salt Lake City take Milan's pictures this fall. Milan was not exactly cooperative......there was a dog and other kids to play with just outside the studio door so she kept heading in that direction. I was excited about a bunch of cute hats, skirts, and props, but Milan wouldn't have any of it. Despite all of these obstacles, I think her pictures turned out pretty cute.

I tried to keep them a secret so all the grandparents would be surprised by their Christmas presents. Now it's time to post some of my favorite pics of my favorite little girl :)

2 comments:

SeƱora Daiana said...

I love them she looks so cute. Did Shye do them? It looks like her work. I had her do Leila's 1 week old pictures. I love her. She is the best.

Wiley Coyote said...

I love the first and the last. And, of course, the one where she looks like she has her hands down her diaper. ;)