If you look on the picture, you can see them on the right side of her face....most of them are on her face and arms.
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
CHICKENPOX!
Here's a little story.......We went to Bear Lake for the 4th of July and hung out outside where there were a lot of mosquitos. It looked like Milan had gotten a ton of mosquito bites on her face. Milan has also been pretty inexplainably cranky. 3 days later I finally figured out that she contracted chickenpox from her vaccination(1% chance of happening.) The good news is that it's a pretty mild case and she doesn't seem to be too itchy or too cranky anymore. I feel so bad for not knowing because we have been around kids a lot lately (good news is that 80-90% of vaccinated kids won't catch it....here's hoping!) Now, Milan and I are having fun hanging out at home until the last pox is gone.
If you look on the picture, you can see them on the right side of her face....most of them are on her face and arms.
If you look on the picture, you can see them on the right side of her face....most of them are on her face and arms.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YIKES!! I was paranoid that was going to happen to us! I'm sorry it ended up happening to you!
Post a Comment