Milan started walking last week and we are very excited for her! She loves to walk to her ball-popper toy and the push-trike. Dave and I can sometimes entice her to walk towards us if we are holding something irresistable (like a camera or cell phone) and she is in the right mood :).
Hello! What a little sweetheart. I'm so glad you left a comment so I could find your blog. I hope you guys are as happy as can be, and hopefully we'll see you soon.
3 comments:
Way to go Milan! Can't wait for your next trip to Salt Lake so we can see!
Hello! What a little sweetheart. I'm so glad you left a comment so I could find your blog. I hope you guys are as happy as can be, and hopefully we'll see you soon.
YEY! Walking is the greatest. Now outdoor adventures can really begin.
Post a Comment